[pmwiki-users] Proposed Default Stylesheet (pmwiki.css)

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 15 22:44:38 CST 2006

On 2/15/06, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I'm working at developing an improved default CSS stylesheet for PmWiki 2.1.
>
> Improved how?
>
> * Better cross-browser consistency
> * Degrade gracefully for uncommon browsers
> * Easier to modify to suit personal taste
> * More attractive in general -- headings in particular
> * Much, much more...  :-)
>
> A screenshots gallery with some descriptive captions:
>     http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/sshots/?Qwd=./Test
>
> The stylesheet file (Copy to pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki.css .)
>     http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/sshots/Test/pmwiki-0060.css

...now available for test-surfing on pmwiki.org.

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki?setskin=pmwiki-hf

Note: You may need to do a "Shift-Reload" on some previously-visited
pages.  (See note below.)

The test skin displays an obvious link in the lower right corner.  You
can use the link to clear the "setskin" cookie and reset to the
default skin.

Thanks, Pm, for your helpful guidance on this, and for installing the
skin on pmwiki.org so it can be more thoroughly tested.

> Feedback is enthusiastically welcomed.

This goes double if you surf with a an "uncommon browser".  (You know
who you are. :-)  )

Hagan