[pmwiki-users] Automatic linking
dh2mll at web.de
Wed Feb 15 04:16:29 CST 2006
I'm just thinking loud (comments are really welcome):
- Let's create a directive, maybe (:autolink <group>:).
- Each call of autolink creates or updates a temporary file with the
reference filename/title. The temporary file might be called .autolink-
<group>. Update should check the filenames. When a new one exists it
should be added to the temporary file.
- The (:autolink :) directive could be placed in the groupheader so
updating the temporary file is ensured on each call of the file
- Maybe alos allowing autolinking to multiple groups.
- checking the wikitext for occurences of the title as stored in
- How and when to modify the pagetext to link to other wikipages?
Together with otehr directives might be too late. How does the regex have
to look like
- What happens when a wikpage is deleted?
* OK this might be checked simply by the filename when calling autolink
and comparing to the temporary file
- How handle doubles when linking to multiple groups?
- Or is it better to create a function which is called in e.g. the
config.php or maybe triggered with an action where all files are checked,
updates and saved again with the links??
Karl (aka Klonk)
More information about the pmwiki-users