[pmwiki-users] Again: Change the "Delta" to some other text

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Feb 14 14:47:44 CST 2006

Sorry for being unspecific, upon re-reading my post I understood it was
confusing.

The point was that some parts of the text were arbitrarily splattered
across the screen. Must be a problem with either the browser, some CSS,
or the skin.

Anyway, the problem solved itself by installing the attachdel recipe ->
I changed the Delta to "my text" in there, and everything's happy.

Thanks,
Mike