[pmwiki-users] Mailform Cookbook revised
nk at knappi.org
Sun Feb 12 18:06:55 CST 2006
I wanted to fix a bug in the MailForm-recipe, when I noticed that there
are 3 different versions now. I admit that I wasn't following the
discussions lately, because I didn't have to time.
My questions: The emailform.php-version has replaced all the variables
named "mailform*" to "emailform*". This was in order to remove problems
with the TellAFriend-recipe. Is this still current or has TellAFriend
changed (I saw a proposition on the cookbook page).
I don't like the new names very much and it also means, that when
updating the recipe, an administrator has to change some variables in
the configuration. The script just does not "continue to work" but you
have to change things. I'd rather leave the old names.
When I get an answer, I will probably integrate the utf8-version into
the original mailform and clean up the cookbook page a bit.
For those who are interested: The problems with mailform and the
OS-X-browser Safari can be solved by using "method=post" in the form
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3318 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : /pipermail/pmwiki-users/attachments/20060213/53b98c4d/attachment.bin
More information about the pmwiki-users