[pmwiki-users] Can't edit with monobook skin

Comit sam at usamedia.tv
Sun Feb 12 13:22:52 CST 2006

I think I've isolated the problem to the CSS file. I swapped out the tmpl
and php file with another skin's version. While it was expectively loaded
with errors and looked like crap, it would still in way form or another dish
out the wiki content except the edit page, which was just blank.

Going through the CSS file here's the only part that looks like it's related
to the editting page, which I've never modified yet:

#wikiedit {
 position: relative;
 height: 1%; /* workaround for various ie float bugs */
}
#wikiedit textarea {
 margin-top: 0.5em;
 padding: 0;