[pmwiki-users] (again) Restore deleted page at pmwiki.org

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:54:20 CST 2006

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, H. Fox wrote:

> > tsk...  and what's really happening is that me and some friends are trying
> > to set a date for a bachelor party!
>
> Oh.  That wouldn't be something I'd expect to find on the main
> pmwiki.org site.  It seems like personal content of that sort belongs in
> a separate field or something.

As far as I know Patrick is perfectly fine with having that kind of stuff
on pmwiki.org. If he thinks it doesn't belong I'd remove it of course!

As an aside, we're primarily using it to collaborate on the planning, eg
which date to select. This reminds me that it'd be very useful with a
simple recipe to make it easier for several people to select a date/time.
Have you seen such a recipe?

regards
/Christian