[pmwiki-users] Adding notes on the fly

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sat Feb 11 08:26:33 CST 2006

I'm continuing to play with PMWiki and it's kind of fun ... most of the stuff
I've been looking for have either been in the cookbooks or someone has been
kind enough to answer my question on the list, thanks all.

Anyway, I've got a new question: can I add a new page to a group without
actually linking to it?

Scenario: I decide that I want to write down a note but it doesn't fit to
link to it from any previous page (or I just don't have time to add a link)
so I some way I just want to write down the name of the page and then type in
my note.

Is this possible? (yes, I know about the URL version)

                    jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se