[pmwiki-users] Wikipublisher and Search problems

Russell Bailey russell-pmwiki at saberpunk.net
Fri Feb 10 10:17:46 CST 2006

I recently installed Wikipublisher on my site <http://wiki.saberpunk.net>.
However,  since I did that,  I'm not getting any output for
(:searchresults:).  I also get these errors:

*Warning*: opendir(old/wiki.d/.HomePage): failed to open dir: No such file
or directory in */home/saberpunk/www/wiki/pm2/pmwiki.php* on line *710*

*Warning*:
opendir(/home/saberpunk/www/wiki/pm2/cookbook/wikipublisher/wikilib.d/.HomePage):
failed to open dir: No such file or directory in *
/home/saberpunk/www/wiki/pm2/pmwiki.php* on line *710*

".HomePage" is the name of the page I submitted the search from.  If I
search from a different page,  I get the same errors with the name of that
page instead.

If I disable Wikipublisher,  search functions as expected.