[pmwiki-users] (again) Restore deleted page at pmwiki.org

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 04:51:00 CST 2006

Hi Patrick

Someone has deleted the page

	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/M6A/M6A

again... this time I did use 'RecentChanges', and I can see that it was
deleted at

	M6A? . . . February 02, 2006, at 12:47 PM by ?:

Besides asking you to unerase it, this makes me think of some things
that'd be useful here:

* It'd be useful to see who deleted it (IP-number most likely if there's
  no name)

* It'd be useful if you could add a comment when you delete a page.
  Then you could add something like: "See bla bla instead" or perhaps
  "This page is just a lot spam"

* It'd be useful if a page can be protected from deletion (but not
  editing)

Oh, and if there's someone on this list that deletes the page, would you
mind explaining why???

regards
/Christian