[pmwiki-users] CC replies not showing up?

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Feb 8 07:25:02 CST 2006

Anyone else submitting posts that appear not to show on the list?

A few times recently I have replied to a post on the list, and my mail
has not shown up on the list, but I have received responses. I'm not
sure if the responses are from my list post, or from a direct email. Is
there still a problem with the list server?

Examples:
* once to PM in the thread ["Save as draft" capability]. I don't see my
reply in the list, but PM responded.
* once to Ben Wilson in the thread [About "Save As Draft"]. Again, I
don't see my reply in the list, but Ben did respond to my mail.