[pmwiki-users] Incorrect links...

Musikschule Bernsbach / Schwarzenberg (Webmaster) webmaster at musikschule-bernsbach.de
Mon Feb 6 18:35:50 CST 2006

Hi...

I use pmwiki-2.1.beta22 and when I create a link which
is only a part of a word, the link is not displayed correctly.

Example:
[[Test]]Case produces a link to Test, but the link text is
TestCase.

Output:
<a ... href="...?n=Test.Test?action=edit">TestCase</a>

I tried a little workaround:
[[Test]][==]Case

Output:
<a ... href="...?n=Test.Test?action=edit">Test</a>Case
--> That is OK!

The workaround forces PmWiki to split the text for displaying
what I want to be displayed. But I think there should be a
more elegant way to do this. Or is this even a bug?

Greetings, Torsten