[pmwiki-users] Subject: Using pmwikiedit in PmWiki V2

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:05:02 CST 2006

Hmm . . . not sure if putting two values is orthogonal enough. How about:

?action=edit&pos=#anchor&ins=before/after (or b/a)

When 'pos' is null, then 'ins' will either append/postpend to the entire page.

I've actually created a recipe that takes off from the (:addlink:)
recipe. Since I work for a law firm and frequently have to brief
cases, I created a form that when complete fills the brief format
we've adopted. The cases are appended at the macro markup with the
macro following. I'll also be adding progress notes so we can document
what is going on with our cases (which typically span years and we can
spend months between next steps).

Ben

--
Ben Wilson