[pmwiki-users] Who Uploaded for the Uploads list?

Andrius Kulikauskas ms at ms.lt
Thu Feb 2 16:03:58 CST 2006

Patrick, Thank you for your reply.
Maybe we'll simply try to include the uploader's name as part of the
file name.   I can add that to the instructions for uploading.  And if
necessary, add an integrity check to force that (for example, require a
special character (may be you can suggest one) so that file names would
be  Andrius--myfile.ext  for example.
Andrius