[pmwiki-users] Authorlink in pagerev.php

Tim Ahrentlov ta at ateist.org
Thu Feb 2 11:30:23 CST 2006

Patrick,

That does not work. And how could it? Shouldn't pagerev use the author
pulled from the page revisions in some loop and generate the URL once pr.
revision (and author)?

It would be nice if you would make it part of the core. Even better if you
made a generic approach where the content of some array would be pushed into
each revision and pulled back in pagerev - that in turn uses a std. wiki
page to format each rev block.

/Tim