[pmwiki-users] Documentation bug?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 1 16:03:39 CST 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 03:58:03PM +0100, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is the page PmWiki.TextFormattingRules changed recently and not added to a
> new release?

IIRC, PmWiki.TextFormattingRules is destined to be removed from
the distribution altogether, with BasicEditing and/or MarkupMasterIndex
to serve instead.

There should certainly be a link from MarkupMasterIndex to
SpecialCharacters, if one doesn't already exist.  It also
shouldn't be difficult to add it to the BasicEditing page,
or even as its own page off of the DocumentationIndex.

> A bit of investigation indicates that the page
>
> 	PmWiki.SpecialCharacters
>
> is not part of the pmwiki distribution.
>
> So I guess that page should be added?

Probably.

> In addition, maybe we need a mechanism to see which pages in the group
> PmWiki/ that aren't distributed with PmWiki?

I'll see about adding one.