[pmwiki-users] Google Map API 2.2.0 Pre 1 Release

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 09:18:06 CST 2006

Your solutions appears to be the best. You are working with a tall
map. I'll add your code to the next release.

Also, there should be a new feature to remove the driving directions
which don't work outside the U.S. In a given point, it is 'fromto=n'
or in the defaults it is "$GmaDefaults['fromto'] = 'n';"

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" --- Churchill