[pmwiki-users] how to align all of table to the left

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 28 10:17:47 CST 2006

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 04:09:01AM +0000, J. Meijer wrote:

> A || table results by default in a centered table. I need to align it to the left (or right) with markup.

PmWiki doesn't default tables to any sort of alignment -- in fact,
any attributes given by an initial || are passed to the resulting
table output.

Thus, to get a table to float left, one can use:

    ||align=left

This produces <table align='left'>...</table> on any tables that
follow.

To get a table to align left (but not "float left") requires CSS, as in