[pmwiki-users] Option List for All Groups

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Dec 28 05:26:11 CST 2006

I am trying to get an select-option input list to show
all the groups in the wiki.

If I put this in the  form:

: (:select name="Project":)
(:pagelist group=-Pmwiki,-Site,-Staff,-TODO* name=-RecentChanges
fmt="#selectlistgroups":)
(:selectend:)

And this in Site.LocalTemplates:

!!!fmt=#selectlistgroups

A simple list of select options.

[@
[[#selectlistgroups]]
(:option value="{=$Group}":)(:keep {=$Group}:)
[[#selectlistgroupsend]]
@]

it almost works: but  I get a list that iterates the group
for every page:

Main
Main
Main
Design
Design
Design
Design
Documentation
Documentation
Documentation
Documentation
Documentation
Documentation
LayoutIssues
LayoutIssues
LayoutIssues
LayoutIssues
etc .

Of course, the code is doing exactly what is expected...
So, I need the recipe to list the groups sans duplications:

Main
Design
Documenation
LayoutIssues

How do I constrain the output to simple list of  all groups in the wiki
(sans those we do not want to appear, of  course: -Site etc.?

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com