[pmwiki-users] Spreadsheet style calculations

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Dec 27 15:39:09 CST 2006

Is there any way to do basic computations in PMWiki? I have an excel
spreadsheet that I'd like to move onto the wiki. The sheet has the
following columns (actually a few more, but these are the core):

Gallons - Miles - Miles/Gallon

I'd like to be able to enter the first two cols and have PM calculate
the third. Additionally I'd like to maintain a "Average of Miles/Gallon"
number as well.

Is the built-in functionaity to do this, or a Recipe somewhere?

  ~ ~ Dave