[pmwiki-users] class and id in url markups

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Wed Dec 27 03:55:58 CST 2006

Christophe David said...
> Could someone plese tell me if there is a way to let PmWiki generate
> hyperlinks with "id" and "class" tags like this :

> using standard markup
>
> [[    http://...  |  Link text   ]]
>
> If in can be done, what is the syntax for id="MyID" and class="MyClass" ?

I don't think that this can be changed by the standard markup.

You could use a span. e.g.:

  %class=fred%[[http://www.pmwiki.org | PmWIki]]%%

This generates:

        rel="nofollow">PmWIki</a></span>

You could, of course, create some markup to do this automatically.

Another way is to wrap the appropriate area in a div

  >>YourClass<< or >>id=YourId<<

 and then create the appropriate CSS.

  #YourId.a {color=...;}

  a.YourClass {color=...;}