[pmwiki-users] Nested Tables

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Dec 25 16:37:03 CST 2006

On 12/25/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 09:16:30PM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> > I was reading up on the new nested divs markup, but it doesn't seem to
> > allow nested tables.  Is that supported yet?  If so what is the
> > syntax.  Lots on nested divs, but not tables.
>
> PmWiki doesn't support nested tables in its built-in markup (and I
> have no immediate plans to add it).  I've generally held the position
> that tables of such complexity really deserve their own markup.
>
> Pm

Actually I've discovered you have some nesting already.  You can put
simple tables in advanced tables and vice versa.  I've used it in
several situations.  As long as you don't need advanced formatting for
either the inner or outer table cells of course.

Anyway, in my situation I found a nice work around.  I like your new
select input tags.  They work nice.  Thanks Pm...

Cheers,
Dan

PS.  Looking forward to the textareas...