[pmwiki-users] stylepage recipe failure

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 13:33:44 CST 2006

Sunday, December 24, 2006, 6:51:25 PM, marc wrote:

> stylepage.php has as line 50

>   mkdirp($GoalMeterCacheDir);

> which causes it to fail - at least it does here.

> I removed this, but has no joy in getting the recipe to work.

ooops!
If anything it should be

mkdirp($StylePageCacheDir);

Please let me know if this helps, or if the script fails here.
Then I can add it to the uploaded script.

This should create a cache directory for the style page css.
You can also create one by hand, like pub/cache/

I think your problems come from the script not seeing the cache
directory, it neds both an accurate cache directory and cache dir url
(for the <link... line in HTML).

Hope this helps!

Hans