[pmwiki-users] Sitewide groupfooters

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Dec 22 15:44:22 CST 2006

Was wondering how one defined a sitewide default groupfooter in a
skin.  I want most pages of my site to be able to add tasks to a todo
group using a form in site.groupfooter.  In a few groups I want to
override with local groupfooters.  Or be able to use (:nogroupfooter:)

I have a custom skin and don't know how to do this.  If possible, I'd
like to make it a part of the <!--PageText--> because if I put it
somewhere else in the page template, I'm liable to get session
variable problems.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Dan