[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta17 released (adds select boxes)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Dec 21 10:58:05 CST 2006

On 12/21/06, Oliver Betz <list_ob at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello Patrick,
>
> [...]
>
> > distribution I'll just correct it in beta18 (in fact, beta18 may
> > end up being an update of a lot of documentation pages into the
> > distribution).
>
> do you mean documentation I can find already on pmwiki.org/wiki or
> "hard to find for the newbie" information?
>
> Is beta 18 to be expected soon?
>
> I ask because I want to evaluate "really soon now" PmWiki and would
> like to know whether there is a reason to wait a couple of days.
>
> If the next version contains important information which is hard to
> find now, I would wait.
>
> Oliver

Don't know Pm's release schedule but I will say PmWiki is extremely
easy to upgrade, and almost always painless.  If it were me I'd go
ahead and start taking advantage of the new features now.  Even if 18
cam out tomorrow, it's probably a 5 minute job to get it upgraded.
That's one huge reason I switched to PmWiki!

Cheers,
Dan