[pmwiki-users] Error Messsage from ZAP form page mirrored locally

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Thu Dec 21 08:58:15 CST 2006

The Editor said...

Yup, just add the @.

> Should I keep the session_write_close?

It depends. session_write_close() writes the session data and closes the
session. This happens automatically when your script completes, so
unless you have an immediate need to write the data, then you can leave
it to PHP to tidy up for you. But it's up to you.

> And is there any need for error supression?

No.

--
Best,
Marc