[pmwiki-users] Need help restoring FAQ page on PmWiki.org

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Thu Dec 21 07:03:38 CST 2006

I can't restore the FAQ page on pmwiki.org  The message I get is

This post has been blocked by the administrator
Text blocked from posting: [url

Note, I don't see any urls posted in the text of the FAQ page, let alone
the number that would normally trigger such a block (10, I believe).

Is the error being triggered by urls that may have been posted on the
various page sections that are being included in the pagelist?  If so,
that is a bit of a pain.  It might not be bad when confronted by a bunch
of recent spam that shows up together in the recent changes, but if the
spam occurs over a long period of time, with a few links on each page,
then it will be quite a task to go back and identify all those sources
before being able to restore the FAQ page.

Or is something else going on here?  Notice that the error detail seems
to be cutoff ("[url") with unmatched square brackets.

Pico

--

        __  /
       /   /