[pmwiki-users] pagelistcomma's

bram brambring bram.brambring at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 05:38:03 CST 2006

Searching for some functionality I found that having a page with a pagevar like

:Tags:Foo,Bar

I'm not able to list this page using pagelist:

(:pagelist $:Tags=Foo,Bar:)

The comma seperates the string (I tried quoting).

What I actually was searching for is to use pagelist  and $:Var to
find tagged pages ( looks like http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00740)

So (:pagelist $Tags=Foo:) should return the page-example above.

However a page with :Tags:NotFoo,Bar should not be listed.

I Managed to write a derived MakePageVarList that does the job,
however I would like to know whether or not I missed a core-feature.

regards and thanks

bram