[pmwiki-users] fixed defaultpage problem, spacewikiwords.php was the culprit

Brian brianbashi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:03:55 CST 2006

Hello pmwiki-users,

  Please ignore my last question. Spacewikiwords.php was somehow
  interferring with $DefaultPage so I got rid of it.

 To keep my old naming scheme I used pmwiki's internal switch, $SpaceWikiWords = 1;

 And added this to get hyphens between words:

$MakePageNamePatterns = array(
    "/'/" => '',                           # strip single-quotes
    "/[^$PageNameChars]+/" => ' ',         # convert non-alnums to spaces
      => "strtoupper('$1')",               # initial caps after spaces
    "/\\s+/" => '-'                        # convert spaces to hyphen
);

--
Best regards,
 Brian