[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Fox

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Dec 19 16:43:50 CST 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 10:23:53PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 10:16:55 PM, Patrick wrote:
> > Ahhh, I see what happening.  Since each entry has a similar template
> > format, the phpdiff engine is treating the instances of
>
> >     (:div1 class=frame:)
> >     >>div2 rfloat<<
> >     >>div2end<<
> >     (:div1end:)

Also, I might note that >>div2 rfloat<< and >>div2end<< look
just a bit odd here.  The above is exactly the same as writing:

    (:div1 class=frame:)
    (:div:) %div2 rfloat div%
    (:div:) %div2end div%
    (:div1end:)

In other words, you end up with this structure:

I suspect you want either

    (:div1 class=frame:)
    (:div2:) %rfloat div%
    (:div2end:)
    (:div1end:)

or

    (:div1 class=frame:)
    >>rfloat<<
    >><<
    (:div1end:)

Unless you really are intending to get 'div2' and 'div2end'
classes in the output, in which case I think they ought to
have better names than 'div2' and 'div2end'.