[pmwiki-users] Using Site.AuthUser for Controlling Access to wiki Page Groups

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 18 13:35:56 CST 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 01:05:02AM -1000, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Actually what I'm looking for is everything on one page -- Site.AuthUser
> page.
> [...]

According to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/RoadMap, the
ability to manage all permissions from a single location is
slated to happen sometime after the 2.2.0 release
("Centralized authorization control").

It's tightly bound to the way that pages are stored and
handled, which is why I'm not committing to it prior to 2.2.0 .

> I'm very new to this auth business and could be missing something, let
> me ask it as a question: after six months of  making new groups, setting
> their attributes... where in PMWiki is all this information available
> for review-editing in a single pass?

This doesn't exist today, but it's slated to be available for
2.2.0 ("Listing of site-wide permissions settings").