[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Fox

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 12:52:27 CST 2006

Monday, December 18, 2006, 6:07:29 PM, Jiri wrote:

> What about to set and update some page-variable FoxLastPostNr and not to
> count the posts ?

Perhaps, but it is quite complicated, as I need to put it somewhere on
the page, and each post has to update it. Also Fox allows multiple
forms each posting their own "thread", so I need to distinguish
between which form the post originates, i.e. have a form index and a
post number index.

setting the anchors by counting the posts is so much simpler...

Hans