[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Fox

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 08:08:33 CST 2006

Monday, December 18, 2006, 11:27:15 AM, Crisses wrote:

> If this recipe is available on a page that another user can edit, the
> other user with edit permissions can add the foxdelrange button to a
> page?

Yes of course. If you got edit permission to a page, you can add or
change all kinds of things from the rich troves of pmwiki...

Do you think I need to add an admin option in form of a config
variable to disable delete button, or disable the delete action?
Which would still leave Fox intact for adding posts etc. ?

Hans