[pmwiki-users] Error: headers already sent

Albi Rebmann albi at cvmx.org
Sat Dec 16 02:14:11 CST 2006

Hello,

I have some strange problem, I get following errors on Webpage:

Warning: Division by zero in /html/online/mitarbeiter/wiki/pmwiki.php on
line 1100

Warning: Division by zero in /html/online/mitarbeiter/wiki/pmwiki.php on
line 1100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /html/online/mitarbeiter/wiki/pmwiki.php:1100) in
/html/online/mitarbeiter/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 884

The Wiki Source is this:

|| %newwin%[[http://www.life.de/newsportal2/|Attach:forum.png]] ||
%newwin%[[Main/ForenRichtlinien|Attach:forumrichtlinien.png]] ||
|| %newwin%[[http://www.life.de/newsportal2/|LifeNet Foren im
Newsportal]] || %newwin%[[Main/ForenRichtlinien|Forenrichtlinien]] ||

The Problem are the tables, when I remove them, all is fine.
Does anybody have a idea why this happens? On another server all works fine.

ALBI...