[pmwiki-users] wikilib.d cleanup

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:28:16 CST 2006

On 12/15/06, pmwiki at 911networks.com <pmwiki at 911networks.com> wrote:
> Can I safely delete all the Pmwiki.xxx files from wikilib.d?

Yes.  Just two days ago, in the thread "PMWiki default documents vs
search engines", PM said:

After installing/upgrading, simply remove the PmWiki.* files from wikilib.d/ .

It used to be that [this] wasn't viable because some utility
pages (e.g., PmWiki.EditQuickReference) were held in the PmWiki
group, but now all such pages are in the Site group so it's no
longer a big issue.

Yes, I recognize that continually removing the PmWiki.* pages
from wikilib.d/ on each upgrade can be a bit of a pain, but
at the moment I think it's the least of the available evils.