[pmwiki-users] Cookbook/OptionMenu versus JumpBox

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 02:56:40 CST 2006

Dominique,

could you share with us your opinion on Cookbook/OptionMenu versus
JumpBox? Now, I am using your Optionmenu recipe. Comparing with
Jumpbox I prefer it because it is more author friendly - you don't
have to define pagelist template and you don't have to do any local
customizations, just to specify fmt=optionmenu in pagelist directive.
I've noticed that you are active in Jumpbox threads and you also
wrote: "One more time, I'm very pleased to have to obsolete weird
recipes... ;)". What do you mean by this and how would you, as an
author of OptionMenu, compare these two aproaches?

Thanks, Roman