[pmwiki-users] Acronyms

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Thu Dec 14 19:22:31 CST 2006

Jan Hegewald wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am 14.12.2006 um 12:20 schrieb Stirling Westrup:
>
>> Jan Hegewald wrote:
>>

> I have a Misc.Acronyms where I inserted
> [@
> 'axxb' => 'XX Replacement Text'
> @]
> In Misc.Misc I tried axxb and {axxb} but nothing changed. Now I am
> stuck. I guess I misunderstood something. Please be patient with me (-;

Using the configuration you gave above, then {axxb} on the Misc.Misc page
should appear as an underlined 'axxb'. When you put your cursor on it, it
should show 'XX Replacement Text' as a tooltip.

If this isn't what's happening, then something is wrong in the configuration
somewhere. Do you have a URL for the page so I can look at it?