[pmwiki-users] PMWiki default documents vs search engines

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Dec 14 18:48:38 CST 2006

On Dec 13, 2006, at 7:25 PM, porneL wrote:

>> Is it even useful to copy the documentation onto every site that uses
>> pmwiki?
>
> Well, it might. If someone is using standalone PmWiki offline (i.e.
> making
> notes on a laptop) or to give wiki users help files in style/format
> that
> matches rest of the site.

The other point is that the documentation covers only the features
valid to the current installation.  so if you're on a PmWiki site
that's outdated, at least the items in the documentation are the ones
that will work :)  I have bumped into some PHP functions on the
php.net site that are not valid for PHP4 -- just when I got my hopes
up about them I read they were PHP 5 only. :(

Crisses