[pmwiki-users] Acronyms

Jan Hegewald hegewald at cab.bau.tu-bs.de
Thu Dec 14 02:26:35 CST 2006

Hello,

Am 12.10.2006 um 20:52 schrieb Stirling Westrup:

> Hmm. Actually, now that I've looked at the old Acronym recipe, it
> seems
> related to a recipe that I was thinking of writing anyway. I'll see
> if I
> can't merge the functionality so that there is v2.0 recipe that does
> what you need. It may be a few days though.

I just found your QuickReplace recipe. From the description it looks
as if it is capable of the acronyms feature and so much more!
I installed it but I am not sure where to put the acronyms. I have added
	include_once('cookbook/quickreplace.php');$QuickReplace['Acronyms']
= array
	  ( 'flags' => 'e'
	  , 'page'  => array
	      ( '{$SiteGroup}.Acronyms'
	      , '{$Group}.Acronyms'
	      , '{$FullName}-Acronyms'
	      )
	  , 'match' => '{$1}'
	  , 'output' => 'Keep(PSS("<abbr title=\"$2\">$1</abbr>"))'
	  );
to the config page and now I wonder if the acronyms should go in
Site.QuickReplace or a special acronyms page?

Many TIA,
-- Jan