[pmwiki-users] New Page Template for New Group Creation

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Dec 13 19:23:03 CST 2006

I want to standardize what happens when any user creates a new group
and in some cases a new page in an existing group.

There are only two requirements in this context:

1.  To create a new group the user should be constrained (or given some
kid of link or command. in the side bar probably...) to auto generate
the first page of the group to be

FooGroup.FooGroup

2. I want that  first, new home page for any group
  to automatically contain the following mark up:

(:include Main.ProjectPageListTemplate:)

(:pagelist group={$Group}:)

Then we have a parallel need:

We have existing pages:

Staff.Andre
Staff.Caveman
Staff.SKTS

where this wants to be automatically installed:

(:include Main.StaffPageListTemplate:)

All though new group creation and new additions to the staff
are rare... and we could manually add these markups. I would
like to know what auto matic strategies might exist.

TIA!

Sivakatirswami