[pmwiki-users] PMWiki default documents vs search engines

Lucian Wischik lu.gmane at wischik.com
Wed Dec 13 18:09:52 CST 2006

porneL <mailinglist <at> pornel.net> writes:
> When I search for information about PMWiki I rarely find PMWiki's own site
> and documentation. The problem is that every PMWiki installation contains
> full copy of documentation

Is it even useful to copy the documentation onto every site that uses pmwiki?
I'd much rather have my site just link to www.pmwiki.org.

(I started trying to do this myself, deleting my local documentation locally.
But then I gave up on the grounds that each new version of pmwiki that I
install will just copy it again.)