[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta17 released (adds select boxes)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Dec 13 17:34:18 CST 2006

I've just released pmwiki-2.2.0-beta17, which adds the (:input select ...:)
and (:input default ...:) markups to PmWiki.  This latest release is
available from

    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta17.tgz
    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta17.zip
    svn://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

In the distribution files above I inadvertently forgot to include
the updated ReleaseNotes page, so these distributions still contain
the ReleaseNotes for beta16.  Rather than try to fix the beta17
distribution I'll just correct it in beta18 (in fact, beta18 may
end up being an update of a lot of documentation pages into the
distribution).

The (:input:) markup went through some significant internal
refactoring, so any sites that are doing substantial things
with forms (especially any customizations to the (:input:)
markups) may want to carefully test those customizations in this release.

This release also fixes a couple of minor bugs in (:searchbox:)
and in case conversions for xlpage-utf-8.php .

Comments, questions welcome as always on the pmwiki-users
mailing list.

Thanks!