[pmwiki-users] htpasswd Authentication and IncludeUrl

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Wed Dec 13 06:30:32 CST 2006

I have a wiki which is using htpasswd for authentication. I have another
site (not a wiki) using the same password file. I want to include the
second site in the wiki, using IncludeUrl. This works except that I am
prompted to log in for both the wiki and when I view the page with the
included url.

I imagine that this is some sort of session issue. Is there some way of
ensuring that I only get asked to log in once?

Ian.