[pmwiki-users] (:input select ... :) markup prototype

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 17:53:33 CST 2006

Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 8:24:37 PM, Patrick wrote:

>> I wonder if this is a good time to propose claiming the Cookbook.Input
>> page for use of demonstrating and sharing techniques in the use of
>> Pmwiki's input form markup.
>>
>> I regard the Input recipe on Cookbook.Input pretty much as obsolate,
>> and the author has expressed no great desire to keep it alive or
>> rescue any parts which Pmwiki's input forms do not cover. The existing
>> page could be saved under a new name for archive's sake.

> Yes, all of this sounds good.  Make it so.  :-)

Done.
Former Cookbook.Input now Cookbook.InputForms-Original

Cookbook.Forms now Cookbook.Input:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Input
This can be updated with the newest additions asap.

I moved the questions and discussion to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Input-Talk

I also copied the new demo pages from Test into Cookbook, and linked
it all with trail into Input, so they will be part of a kind of
tutorial:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InputDefault
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InputSelect
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InputJumpBox