[pmwiki-users] LDAP with BindDN

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at nyu.edu
Tue Dec 12 11:59:41 CST 2006

Hi -

I'm trying to get LDAP authentication working with the latest
version, and though it prompts me to login, it says that my username
and password are not recognized. My LDAP admin says that he's not
even seeing requests from pmWiki host machine to the LDAP server. Our
LDAP does not allow anonymous binds, so I am using the
$AuthLDAPBindDN and $AuthLDAPBindPassword variables, but it's just
failing silently. Is there any one who has implemented this? Is there
anyway that I can get some kind of lead on what might be failing?
I've attempted to turn on verbose logging in the php.ini file, but
I'm not getting anything.

Thanks!