[pmwiki-users] Justify alignment

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:41:38 CST 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 01:23:45PM +0100, nico wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'd like to justify a text in my wiki.
>> Do you know if there is some command that I can use in the wiki editor?
>> I don't want to modify my css if possible, because this is the only
>> text I'd like to justify.
>> Many thanks.
>
> I've now added a %justify% wikistyle to the WikiStylesPlus recipe:
>
>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiStylesPlus

Is there a way (as an author) to get a list of the styles that are
available on a site (e.g. pmwiki.org)? IIRC, these exist in an array, so
maybe some markup that presents this array might be useful to document the
available styles. The output would only make sense to "experts" of
course...

Btw, I don't see the rollover effect on the images on the page
WikiStylesPlus with Opera.

/Christian