[pmwiki-users] Conditional Expression Help for ZAP forms

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Dec 11 22:53:43 CST 2006

ZAP-RSPM (ZAP-Really Simple Project Management) development is getting
close to rollout..

I want a ZAP form that generates a new page to *not* introduce  a
particular data value
to the page *after* it has been created. Other form fields will be
updatable, but not
this one, which is poked-mandated-unchangeable on creation:

context:ToDo pages are generated from any place in the wiki.

User may be here: Design.ReturnPageLinks.
This "Mother" location  is "captured"  by a global TODO form in
Site.AllGroupHeader. with this statement: (:input hidden returnpage
"{$FullName}":) as a kind of a "Return link to my Mother" on the new
page which gets named:

TODO-{$Group}.2003 will have in it's data:

(:returnpage: fooProject.barPage:)

real example: TODO-Design.2003 contains now:

(:returnpage: Design.ReturnPageLinks:)

OK but when the user goes to TODO-Design.2003
if he were to update values in the form...
the return page will be poked now with itself

(:returnpage: TODO-Design.2003:) And, like so many
human beings, he only thinks of himself now and has
no way back to his Mother.. (smile)

OK so if I understand the possibilities, we want to enable the
form input globally *except* it we are in a "TODO" page
... Let me just type it in as a general algorithm
but I need help with the precise syntax.

(:if {$FullName} is not equal to ('TODO-*'):) # the end of the string is
unknown
     (:input hidden returnpage "{$FullName}":)
(:ifend:)

In  Peace
Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com