[pmwiki-users] ScriptUrl and login page

T tejtm at operamail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:44:34 CST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to get through the problem of not being able to login
to a wiki because the URL in login form action is not the URL set in
the $ScriptUrl.

I found a closed (lack of feedback) PITS record that seemed close to my issue
and added to it last week but so far that is not helping me make progress.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00337

The platform is Solaris. I am not an administer of the Wiki Farm.
I am using apache ProxyPass and $ScriptUrl to cause the wiki to appear on
another webserver. Seems to work fine till the incorrect login form action.

I am very hopeful this can be resolved because PM asserts
"PmWiki always respects ScriptUrl" which, if could be made true,
would fix this problem.

thanks