[pmwiki-users] Firefox view source and conditional wiki-text, in Site.Sidebar

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Dec 11 09:25:42 CST 2006

Sandy wrote:
> Hans wrote:
>> Sunday, December 10, 2006, 7:45:04 PM, Sandy wrote:
>>
>>> That's right. The browser shows it, but not the ViewSource view. Very
>>> annoying.
>>                 <!--PageLeftFmt-->
>>
>> from view Source firefox 2
>> seems alright to me
>>

>> Hans
>
> So now we have two oddities: what I'm seeing, and why it's not the same
> as what you see.
>
> I'm in Firefox 1.5.something at the moment. Will upgrade and see if that
> makes a difference.
>
> Sandy

Nope, Firefox 2.0 doesn't make a difference. Even tried editing the part
visible to everyone to make sure it wasn't a caching problem; the new
public bit shows in viewsource, the protected part doesn't, even though
the main browser window shows it just fine.

Ah, well, another computer oddity for the files. Managed to solve the
original styles problem using WebDeveloper.

Thanks for trying,

Sandy