[pmwiki-users] Global Header (or footer) in PMWiki - location

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Dec 10 21:03:49 CST 2006

Well this is  "hammer and saw" production site and
and not for public consumption and I will probably be happier
in the long run if the form appears on *every* page as the site
is all about "getting the jobs done."

It is also RSPM-KISS

Really Simple Project Management -- Keep it Simple Software

I looked at Basecamp and ActiveCollab.. way over kill
for our needs...  and the whole
reason for going in this direction is exactly to
minimize the framework as much as possible: i.e
a smattering of conditionals is best avoided.
(things appear here but not there... etc. =
more wiki admin...)

At least initially, I'm trying go to see if, within this framework:

-- One to do form
-- Groups Names = Project Names = Menu Selection
-- One group for Staff whose page names are equivalent
to the "Owner" assignment in the To Do Form
-- well designed page lists

we get all the functionality we need, initially.
We're looking for a "lean glider"
A shephard's pipe: bamboo with 6 holes, nothing more...
well, it may be a bit more complex than that (smile)

We are very close and it is "so cool"
Just now learning about pagelists, which is like finding jewels
in your garden. Wow!

Hans, thanks for the Site.AllGroupHeader option.. I will test it