[pmwiki-users] A new Anchor css element

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Dec 6 12:51:51 CST 2006

Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 07:59:15AM -0800, Nicholas Buttle wrote:
>> we've abandoned image based menus as being too much of
>> a headache.  Also, they work against the whole wiki
>> philosophy in that each time a user wants to
>> edit/create a menu item they have to do graphic
>> manipulation etc etc.
>
> Yay!

Yay! (The group against silly wastes of bandwidth and irritating eye
candy wins again!)

>> Thus, is it possible to create a new css element for
>> certain sidebar links that we want highlighted
>> different to others?
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyles
>
> Kathryn Andersen

Take a look at the classes .selflink and .wikilink. (PmWiki does some of
the work for you!)

If you've got a list of groups in the sidebar, you can the active one to
highlight using
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/36083/focus=36109

(Note: add * to the pagevaribles in that recipe, to get them relative to
the page in the main section, rather than the sidebar.)

Probably lots more tricks that are similar!

Cheers!

Sandy